Should I Speak to the Police Who are at the Scene of the Accident?

Speak With PoliceIf you were injured in a car accident due to someone else’s negligence, then you should speak to the police about the facts. Gather the name(s) of the police officer(s) who responded and write down their contact information. Ask when the police report is available so you can get a copy. Getting a copy of the police report is useful for your lawsuit. If you were intoxicated, driving recklessly, or feel you were at fault for the car accident, you should not speak to the police without your attorney present.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *