Best Premise Liability Attorney in Lewisville, TX
Premise Liability Attorney Todd R. Durham Get Results
If you’ve been hurt at an apartment complex, mall, gas station, restaurant, parking lot, stadium, or any other business, the owner should be held responsible for your injuries. A business owner owes a duty to patrons to provide safe conditions for you and any others who come onto the property. Premise liability injuries occur every day and many are due to pure negligence. The Law Office of Todd R. Durham can help you get proper and full compensation for your injuries and pain and suffering.
Premise Liability Law
If you are looking for the best premise liability attorney Lewisville has to offer, call Todd R. Durham. He has considerable experience in premise liability law and has handled many types of injuries occurring on business and commercial properties. He will do everything in his power to ensure that you achieve total compensation for ongoing medical expenses, pain and suffering, lost wages, physical therapy, and more.
Todd handles all premises liability matters, including the following:
- Slip and fall/trip and fall
- Elevator, escalator, and automatic door accidents
- Sexual assault due to inadequate security
- Dog bites and animal attacks
- Swimming pool accidents and drowning
- Falling accidents
- Items falling from shelves
The Process of Filing Your Claim
If you’ve been injured or a loved one has been injured or killed as a result of the property owner’s negligence, it’s important that you speak with premise liability attorney Todd R. Durham. As soon as you’ve hired Todd for your premises liability case, he will immediately start gathering the evidence necessary to strengthen your case. Locating witnesses, finding video of the incident, and speaking to anyone involved with the property to make sure that you get the results you deserve.
Compensation for Losses
A skilled premises liability attorney works to recover compensation for a client’s injuries and losses by negotiating with the defendant parties, and by going to trial if necessary. Attorney Todd R. Durham will also help determine the fair monetary compensation for your losses. Your losses may include:
- Medical bills
- Nursing care
- Funeral and burial costs
- Lost earning capacity or wages
- Permanent disfigurement
- Pain and suffering
Premises Liability Attorney Frequently Asked Questions
- If someone hurts me while I’m on my school’s campus, who is liable for my injuries?
- Can I sue the city if I’m injured on a public sidewalk?
- Do premises liability laws cover more than just slip-and-fall accidents?
- I was injured at a hotel while staying there. What do I do now?
- What kinds of damages are available in premises liability lawsuits?
Contact Attorney Todd R. Durham today at (214) 222-4000 to discuss your legal options within premise liability law. Feel free to complete our online free case review form and someone will get right back to you to schedule your free consultation.