What will I have to pay my attorney in a work accident case?

In Texas, there are two types of “on the job” accident claims: those where the employer has worker’s compensation coverage and those where the employer does not. Attorney fees will be different depending on which type your case falls under.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *